April 16, 2014
Hannemann’s 2013-14 Highlights
- WBI ALL-TOURNAMENT TEAM
- Started all 35 contests
- Averaged 14.9 points, 7.4 rebounds and 1.7 assists over 31.1 minutes per game
- Converted 52.5 percent of her field goal attempts
- 28 double-digit scoring efforts
- Seven double-doubles
- Seven double-digit rebound efforts
- Five 20-point performances
- Ranked fifth in the Horizon League and ranked 49th in the nation in field-goal percentage (.525)
- Ranked seventh in the conference with 7.4 rebounds per game
- Ranked third in the Horizon League in offensive rebounds (3.4 per game)
- Finished career with 1,108 points and 605 rebounds, which rank 14th and ninth in program history
- Sank 268 free throws in her career, which ranks ninth in program history
- Her 408 career free throw attempts rank sixth at UIC.
Hannemann’s Career Stats
2013-14 Game-by-Game Stats
Hannemann’s Photo Gallery
The 2013-14 UIC women’s basketball team won a program-record 26 games, collected the first postseason championship (WBI) in program history and owned the nation's largest turnaround. UIC collected 17 more wins (26-9) than the entire 2012-13 campaign (9-21), which was the largest win differential amongst 347 programs nationwide.
UIC won 11 straight games from Nov. 15, 2013 - Jan. 3, 2014 which tied the longest win streak in program history. The Flames broke program records for points scored (2,598), scoring average (74.2 ppg), field goals made (940), rebounds (1,503), free throws made (557) and assists (526).