What is the Ring of Fire?
The Ring of Fire is the official student supporter group of UIC basketball at the UIC Pavilion seated in Sec. 111.
The success of any Athletics Department is dependent upon its supporters. UIC plays at the highest level of collegiate athletics - Division I.
The strongest supporters of all UIC sports teams is known as the Ring of Fire - a boisterous group of students who enjoy cheering on the Flames all season long. These students can provide a memorable experience for all fans of the University of Illinois at Chicago. A loud student-section can help make the difference between a win or a loss.
All UIC students can join the Ring of Fire.
The Ring of Fire looks to accomplish the following goals:
- Increase student spirit on campus and at all Flames athletic events
- Create the most exciting and intimidating atmosphere inside the UIC Pavilion
- Provide an excellent opportunity to meet people through a shared interest in athletics
Why Join the Ring of Fire?
- It's FREE!
- Receive an official Ring of Fire t-shirt
- Gain Free admission to all regular season UIC athletic events
- Receive weekly e-mail newsletter with Flames headlines, promos, offers and more.
- Attend complimentary post-game pizza parties at Men's Basketball Games (Now ONLY for members)
- Chance to participate in game promotions and events
- To help cheer on YOUR FLAMES!
Where Does The Ring Of Fire Sit?
At Men's Basketball games, the Ring of Fire sits in Section 111 at the UIC Pavilion. This is where we receive the most television exposure and can make the biggest impact on the game. At other Flames competitions, the Ring of Fire is seated up close and personal with all of the action.
Special Benefits of Ring of Fire Membership
- Pizza after every game for Ring Of Fire members only
- T-Shirts for every member
- First people choosen to attend away games with the team
Please fill out form below: