Time Again To Match The Stache
Jan. 4, 2011
CHICAGO - Throw out your razor and buy a tub of mustache wax. For the next month, we are looking for the best mustaches that UIC students can grow. The UIC men's basketball team is inviting students to MATCH THE STACHE on Thursday, Jan. 27 when they host the Cleveland State Vikings at 7 p.m. at the UIC Pavilion.
The possibilities are endless. Whether you're going for the Tom Selleck, the Rollie Fingers, the Charlie Chaplin, the Chuck Norris, the Wilford Brimley, the Adam Morrison, the Hulk Hogan, the Ron Burgundy the Borat, the Sgt. Floyd Pepper, the Sgt. Slaughter, the Howard Moore, the Jim Knoedel or DA COACH, here's what to do to MATCH THE STACHE:
1. Start growing your lip wig today.
2. By the end of the day on Tuesday, Jan. 25th, e-mail a photo of your STACHE with your name and the name of your STACHE to email@example.com
3. Come to the UIC Pavilion on Jan. 27th at 7 p.m. You'll check-in at the information booth above section 108. At that point you'll receive instructions on when you...and your STAHCE...may take the court.
4. When you're on the court at halftime, the video board will show your STACHE to the world while our panel of expert judges votes on who has the best facial fur.
5. After the game, go home and shave your STACHE...or keep rocking it. It's entirely up to you.
There will be a $250 cash prize for the best REAL STACHE and additional prizes for the top five entries awarded by our handsome panel of experts.
This is an equal-opportunity contest, so we'll award prizes to the ladies who sport a fake STACHE, as well.